How much is insurance for bounce house business? It depends, like so many other things. If you’re working with an experienced agency, they’ll think about your business’s size, how often you’ll be open during the year, and several other things that are unique to the bounce house business.
You are getting a good policy that will protect your business well could cost between $1,800 and $2,500 a year. If your business grows and you need to hire more people, you will need a worker’s compensation policy and a commercial auto package. These are extra costs to think about as your business grows.
How Much Is Insurance For Bounce House Business?
For a general liability coverage of $1 million, bouncy castle insurance costs an average of $41.66 a month, or $500 a year. For a bounce house, professional liability insurance costs $39 a month or $468 a year.
For more information, we also included the exact prices of the best insurance companies’ bouncy castle insurance costs:
|Bouncy Castle Insurance Price per Month
|Bouncy Castle Insurance Price per Year
|Bounce house insurance online quotes comparison
|Short-term insurance for small bounce house businesses
|Bounce house insurance with discounts
|Bounce House Insurance
|Dedicated carrier for bounce house insurance
|Bounce house insurance with 24-hour claims service
|Indoor centers and party rental businesses with bounce houses and other inflatables
How Much Is Insurance For Bounce House Business Rentals?
For a $1 million general liability policy that covers products and completed operations, bounce house rental insurance costs $50 a month or $600 a year.
How Much Is One Day Bounce House Insurance?
The cost of 24-hour coverage for bounce houses is between $280 and $400 for one day.
How much does insurance cost for a Bounce House at an event?
How much event insurance for bounce houses costs depends on what event it’s for. Here is a table with a breakdown of the costs.
|Bounce House Event Insurance Cost
|Wedding and Reception
Best Bounce House Insurance Companies
Many companies say they have the best insurance for bounce houses. But only a few are recommended by online reviews and forums. So, here’s what online sources say about the best bounce house insurance companies. Read about their pros and cons and how much a $1 million general liability coverage will cost each month.
CoverWallet doesn’t have insurance for bounce houses and trampolines inflated and used for jumping. However, we placed this company at the top of our list because it helps you find the best inflatable bounce house insurance companies in just a click. Also, suppose the bounce house insurance company works with CoverWallet. In that case, you can buy the insurance policy for the bounce house directly on CoverWallet’s website and manage it with the MyCoverWallet app.
- Best for Bounce house insurance online quotes comparison
- Cost: $27 a month on average
- Our rating: is 10/10
Why Should I Get CoverWallet Insurance?
- Easy to buy insurance
- Quickly search for and compare online bounce house insurance.
- The MyCoverWallet app makes it easy to manage policies.
Why should you not trust CoverWallet?
- Not a bounce house insurance company but an online platform for comparing quotes and selling its partners’ policies.
The Thimble doesn’t say it has insurance for a bounce house or moon bounce. Still, it has short-term insurance that many businesses can buy, so you can still get covered. Short-term insurance from Thimble includes general liability insurance, coverage for equipment, and professional liability insurance, all of which have a policy limit of $1 million.
- Best for Small bounce house businesses that need short-term insurance
- Cost: $31 a month on average
- Our rating: is 9/10
Why Get Insured by Thimble?
- Offers short-term insurance for all types of businesses
- Allows you to get insured for only 1 hour, 6 hours, 24 hours, and so on.
Why Take Thimble with a Grain of Salt?
- It only gives businesses the basic policies they need.
Next Bounce House Insurance
Next can help your bounce house business with workers’ compensation and commercial auto insurance. You can also save money with this company because you can get discounts if you add separate policies to Next’s bounce house insurance. You can also file claims, pay insurance premiums, and sign up for insurance online through Next.
- Best for: Insurance discounts for bounce houses
- Cost: $40.58 per month on average
- Our rating: is 9/10
Why Should You Get Insurance by Next?
- Easy to apply online
- Get insured in just 5 minutes.
- When you bundle your insurance policies, you can save 5%.
- Offer Florida, and the other 49 states bounce house insurance.
Why should you not take Next too seriously?
It doesn’t have liability policies in its bounce house business insurance.
Bounce House Insurance
Bounce House Insurance is a good choice if you want specialized bouncer insurance. As its name suggests, this company is all about ensuring bounce houses and other inflatable toys.
Bounce House Insurance has general liability coverage of up to $2 million and participant accident coverage with no random exclusions for $1 million to $2 million. The company is also great because if you connect to its Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, and Google+ accounts, you can get a $5 discount. There are also discounts for new policies and policies that are renewed.
- Best for: Dedicated insurance company for a bounce house
- Average cost: $42 per month
- Our rating: is 9/10
Why Should You Get Insurance for Your Bounce House?
- Offers many ways to save money
- A separate insurance company for bounce houses
- You can get insurance for a bouncy castle for a birthday party.
Why Should You Be Skeptical About Bounce House Insurance?
- It doesn’t offer liability insurance for professionals.
Cossio Bounce House Insurance
Cossio’s inflatable insurance for indoor centers and party rentals takes care of your bounce house. This company offers inland marine coverage and general liability coverage for moon bounces. You can also add more people to your policy as insured. Aside from bounce house insurance, Cossio also offers inflatable water slide insurance, mechanical bull insurance, moonwalk insurance, and trackless train insurance.
- Best for indoor play areas and businesses that rent out bounce houses and other inflatables for parties.
- Cost: $45 per month on average
- Our rating: is 7/10
Why Get Insured by Cossio Insurance
- Has all the specialized insurance policies for indoor centers and party rental businesses
- Insurance for a bounce house covers inland marine risks.
Why Should You Be Skeptical About Cossio Insurance?
- Some say that Cossio’s prices are much higher than its quotes show.
Prime Bounce House Insurance
Last but not least, Prime Insurance is the best bounce house insurance. Try this company because it offers 24-hour claims service. It also has an in-house risk management team that will help you determine the best ways to lower the chances that your bounce house business will be sued.
- Best for Bounce house insurance with claims service available 24 hours a day
- Cost: $44.46 per month on average
- Our rating: is 7/10
Why Should I Get Prime Insurance?
- Has a risk management team on site
- Claims service 24 hours a day
Why should you not trust Prime Insurance?
- Prime doesn’t say what kind of liability insurance it offers businesses with bounce houses.
FAQs about Bounce House Insurance
Does a Bounce House Need Insurance?
When you run a bounce house business, you need to have insurance. The insurance will cover the costs if a customer gets hurt or their property is damaged because of how your business works. With insurance, you can keep your losses to a minimum or bring them down to zero.
If you rent out bounce houses, do you need insurance?
In the United States, no laws say businesses that rent out inflatables must have insurance first. Even so, getting insurance is essential so customers can get paid if a rented bounce house hurts or kills them.
What kind of insurance do I need for my business renting bounce houses?
If you own a business that rents out bounce houses, you should get general liability insurance that covers products and finished operations. You only need general liability insurance if you run a bounce house center. Lastly, if you sell bounce houses, it’s a good idea to have general liability insurance that covers products and finished operations.